Visiting The Forum
Open to the entire university as well as the local New York City community, The Forum is a multi-use venue that houses a state-of-the-art auditorium, meeting and event spaces, and a public atrium complete with ample seating and free Wi-Fi.
Whether you're planning to attend an event, coming to take advantage of the communal work areas, or simply exploring the Manhattanville neighborhood, we look forward to welcoming you to The Forum.
Plan Your Visit
The Forum's ground floor Atrium is open to the public seven days a week, except for university holidays, from 8 AM to 8 PM
The Forum's office hours are Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM
The Forum building will be closed on the below holiday days:
- Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Friday, November 25, 2022
- Saturday, December 24, 2022
- Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Monday, December 26, 2022
- Tuesday, December 27, 2022
- Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Sunday, January 1, 2023
- Monday, January 2, 2023
- Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Monday, January 16, 2023
- Monday, May 29, 2023
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Monday, September 4, 2023
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Friday, November 24, 2023
- Monday, December 25, 2023
- Tuesday, December 26, 2023
The main entrance to The Forum is at the northwest corner of 125th Street & Broadway. There are additional entryways at 605 W. 125th Street, 3207 Broadway, and the intersection of 125th and 129th Streets.
- Subway: The closest subway stop is the 1 line at 125th Street & Broadway. For the complete NYC subway map, visit the MTA website.
- Bus: The M4, M104 and BX15 buses stop nearby The Forum. For the complete NYC bus map, visit the MTA website.
- Columbia Intercampus Shuttle: Available to CUID holders. For shuttle schedule and routes, visit the university's transportation webpage.
- Citi Bike: The nearest Citi Bike docking stations are located at Broadway & Moylan Place and 12th Avenue & 125th Street. Visit the Citi Bike website to learn more.
125 St Waterfront LLC
69 St. Clair Place, New York, NY 10027 (Between St. Clair's Place and West 125th)
212.665.4929 | 4-minute walk
MTP 129 Street Parking
627 West 129th Street, New York, NY 10027
212.280.7487 | 6-minute walk
MTP 3300 Broadway Corp
3300 Broadway, New York, NY 10031
212.575.5335 | 10-minute walk
MPG: Manhattan Parking (MP Uptown 2)
3333 Broadway, New York, NY 10031
212.281.0698| 13-minute walk
Columbia University is committed to providing an accessible and welcoming environment for faculty, staff, students, and visitors and encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations or who have questions about physical access for an event at The Forum should contact [email protected] in advance of the occasion to arrange the necessary accommodations.
The entryways at 601 West 125th Street and 605 West 125th Street are accessible to wheelchairs. Elevators are available to transport guests to each venue floor and to the public, accessible restrooms on the concourse level.
The Forum also offers Assisted Listening Devices (ALD) available for use in the auditorium and in meeting rooms. A photo ID must be provided in exchange for an ALD.
Additional help with access needs for persons with disabilities can be obtained from the Office of Disability Services, located on the first floor of Wien Hall or available by phone at 212-854-2388 Ext: 2378 (Voice/TDD).
Any unclaimed property found at The Forum should be handed over to the Public Safety desk in The Forum lobby. Found items will be turned over to Columbia’s Manhattanville Public Safety Operations desk (212.853.3301). A lost item database is maintained by Public Safety.
For more information about how to check on a lost item please click here.
Explore The Neighborhood
The Forum serves as the gateway to Columbia's developing Manhattanville campus, which includes the Jerome L. Greene Science Center, the Lenfest Center for the Arts, and soon, the Columbia Business School. The Science Center, located across the street from The Forum, is home to Dear Mama cafe and the Manhattanville Market food hall.